Hands that Heal

Hands that Heal
Within Each of Us Exists a Still Point

Monday, October 4, 2010

An Affirmation to my Body

An Affirmation to my Body
To be recited before meals
Dearest Body of mine:
I recognize that you are the temple in which my spirit and creative energy dwell.
I have created you from my need to have my spirit
Manifest on Earth, so I may have this time to learn and grow.
I offer you this food so that you may continue to sustain
My creative energy, my spirit, my soul.
I offer this food to you with love & a sincere desire for you to remain free from disease & disharmony.
I accept you as my creation.
I need you.
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Today medical science has so many modern medical treatments being offered today; it does make many wonder why people would consider energy healing when they are feeling unwell.

    Ilchi Lee

    ReplyDelete